I was rereading the books, just a short something I was inspired to jot down!The Patronus | Remus | G | 118Remus sees something familiar--something he thought he'd never see again.( Harry is plunging to the ground.Collapse )
I remember ages ago that bubbleforest
, on her journal (GJ or LJ, I forget), typed out passages from Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx and The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb. Mainly they were slashy or subtexty slashy scenes. And I'm reading the His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman, and I came across these two characters, who are thousands-years-old angels, in the third book of the trilogy. And it just felt so poignantly sweet, so I did the same.( Balthamos and BaruchCollapse )
Written for the lovely bubbleforest
, my good longtime fandom friend :) This fic is about 2/3s completed. I decided to go ahead and post the first part in honor of her completing a popslash fic that she's been working on for a long time as a sort of toast. Congratulations, Mette! *raises glass*Bang for the Buck | Remus/Sirius | R | Part 1/2Each Quidditch season for many seasons, chaos waged in the name of House pride befalls Hogwarts. It must be said that Sirius Black always embraced this tradition wholeheartedly.( Sirius is up to something; Remus knows it in his bones.Collapse )
Gacked from yetunknown
! Cuz I always saw this around and wanted to do it.
1. Pick your birth month.
2. Strike out anything that doesn't apply to you.
3. Bold the five to seven that best apply to you.
4. Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months under a lj-cut.
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness.
Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind.
Hesitating, tends to delay.
Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental.
Funny and humorous. Loves to joke.
Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly.
Knows how to make friends. Able to show character.
Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up.
Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious.
Executive. Stubborn.( The 12 MonthsCollapse )
Wrote this after I re-read OotP and HBP recently. Just had to. Those two books were emotionally packed
, man.The Fall of the Mighty Roman Empire | Remus/Sirius | R | 1953The high blood pressure of being a Marauder and the friend of the two most temerarious boys in school would surely be the end of Remus J. Lupin, they had always said…( Let us die young or live forever.Collapse )
1. Don't talk to me about headaches just now. My whole body is an extended headache right now. Complete mess. Brain, not functioning. Fingers, not so much either.
2. Accomplishment I Have Made In The Past Two Days: stayed awake until 5 A.M. Monday morning to write a 1600 word essay that was due on Monday. Am now staying up at 2:34 A.M., writing another 1600 word essay that is due in a couple hours. This Tuesday essay, I finally decided on the essay topic a few hours ago.
3. Never, ever, EVER again will I leave three essays until the day they are due. Ever.
4. I spent like, the reasonable hours of the evening working not on the essay, but on a Remus/Sirius fic that has been a long time coming.
5. I'm really, really hungry and there's no food.
6. College, not so cool right now.
My second Remus/Sirius fic, writen for August 24th
. The prompt is:but for now we are young, let us lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see, love to be in the arms of all i am keeping here with me
- Neutral Milk Hotel, "In an Aeroplane Over the Sea"
Going strong.The Summer Differences | Remus/Sirius | R | 422Their burnished bodies are a tangle—leg thrown over hip, arm looped around neck, forehead to forehead, breath mingling.( It is more like this:Collapse )
P.S. Fruit Smoothie Blitz (Fruit Snacks) is the best fucking cheap candy I've had in a long time. Guh.
Here it is, my first Remus/Sirius fic. *gulps* I'm more nervous than I let on because I am tired beyond belief, but please believe me when I say I am nervous.Madmen at Two O'Clock | Remus/Sirius | R | 2,616Sirius bites him,
hard. Remus yelps, and suddenly beating Sirius about the head isn’t such a bad idea anymore.( A wedding and Sirius Black, Best Man and Do-GooderCollapse )